Saturday, October 6, 2018 8:00 AM – NOON
Palatine Township Center Parking Lot
721 S. Quentin Road, Palatine
Electronic Recycling Event sponsored by Palatine Township and Palatine Lions Club.
Enter off Illinois Avenue, drive into the Township parking lot and your car will be unloaded by volunteers.
No quantity limit on items. NO TUBE TV’S/CRT’S OR HAZARDOUS ITEMS ALLOWED.
Computers, cell phones, power cords and cables, mice, printers, CD, DVD & VCR players, DVRs, small electrical appliances, flat screen monitors and flat screen TV’s (ONLY) as well as car, marine, power tool & residential batteries and more can be recycled. There is a charge of $25 per microwave to recycle. For additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
COMPLETE LIST OF ITEMS ACCEPTABLE FOR RECYCLING
- Blow Dryers and Curling Irons
- Cameras and DVD’s
- CD, DVD/VCR Players, Modems, etc.
- Computers & Laptops (computers are wiped clean in the process)
- Car, Motorcycle, Marine, Cordless Tool and Cell Phone Batteries
- Ipods and MP3 Players
- Keyboards and Mice
- FLATSCREEN Monitors and TV’s
- Printers and Fax Machines
- Power Cords/Cables and Christmas tree Lights
- Pagers, PDA’s and Tow-Way Radios
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Satellite Dishes
- Residential Batteries: AA/AAA/C/D
MICROWAVES ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR A FEE OF $25 EACH
Special Lions Items Accepted:
Cell Phones – Eyeglasses – Hearing Aids – Inkjet Cartridges – Keys
ITEMS NOT BEING ACCEPTED:
- NO CRT’S OR OLD (TUBE) TV’S
- NO LIGHT BULBS
- NO HAZARDOUS ITEMS (PAINT)
- NO DEHUMIDIFIERS
- NO WHITE GOODS (WASHERS/DRYERS)