IMPORTANT VOTING INFORMATION
FOR THE NOVEMBER 3, 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
- Early Voting Information on Locations/Dates, etc.
- Grace Period Registration Early Voting sites also allow for Grace Period Registration. Grace period registration and voting extends the registration period by allowing voters to register and vote until the Monday before an election. Guidelines limit when and where grace period registrants can vote. NOTE: Any voter who needs to register for the first time or file an address change or name change must present two forms of ID, one of which shows the voter’s current address.
- Vote By Mail (New Option) Illinois voters are now given the option to vote by mail. Applying online takes less than one minute. Voters may also request a paper application by calling 312-603-0946. The deadline to apply for the mail-in ballot is five days before an election.
- Voter Registration (New Online Option) Registering to vote has never been simpler. You can register online, in person or you can download registration forms and register through the mail. To register in person, voter registration is available at the Township Office during regular business hours. To register in person, you must show two forms of identification, one of which reflects your current address, be a citizen of the United States, and be 18 years of age or older by the next Election Day. The deadline for registering to vote is approximately one month prior to each election.
- Election Judges. Election judges are needed.
- Polling Locations. Select Palatine Township from the drop down list shown. To verify polling place call 312-603-0906 – locations are subject to change.