Thanksgiving Basket Donors - All have been matched!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE DONORS WHO SIGNED UP!
We appreciate your generosity!
Please bring your baskets to the Township Center by November 20, 2020.
The suggested basket contents are listed below but feel free to add a card, note, or other food items that you feel would benefit the family.
Suggested Basket Contents:
|Canned Vegetable (up to 4 cans)||Instant Mashed Potatoes (1 large box)|
|Chicken Broth (2 cans)||Jell-O (2 boxes)|
|Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate||Piecrust Mix and Pie Filling (1 can)|
|Cranberry Sauce (1 can)||Stuffing Mix (1 bag)|
|Cream of Mushroom Soup (1 can)||Sweet Potatoes (1 large can)|
|Dessert Mix (2 boxes cake or brownie mix)||Turkey Gravy (2 cans)|
|Evaporated Milk (1 can)|
|Fruit (2 cans)|
|Other optional food items:||Cereal|
- If you have questions, please contact the Township at 847-358-6700.
- Please note that everything in the basket should be non-perishable. No frozen turkeys accepted. A large laundry basket works great to package your donation!
- A $25 grocery store gift card would be appreciated. A gift card enables families to purchase a turkey and other perishable items for their meal.
- Interested, But Your Shopping Time Is Limited?
- Please consider participating in our Gift Card Program (no larger than $25 denominations please) or make a tax deductible donation to the Needy Family Fund.