Taxi Voucher Card
Residents that have registered for the senior and disabled bus service are eligible for the Taxi Voucher Card.
The service area includes all of Palatine Township and the surrounding areas as long as the ride originates or ends in Palatine Township. Service is available 24-hours a day, 365 days per year, weekdays and weekends. Please do not call Palatine Township for your taxi ride. You must call the taxi services directly.
Each card will be individualized with your name, client ID and your photo which will be taken at the Township.
The participating taxi services are:
- 303 Cab (847) 364-0303
- American Taxi (847) 253-4411
Taxi Voucher card swipes are worth $4.00 off the metered taxi fare. Only one voucher card swipe is to be used per ride. You are allowed 10 voucher card swipes per month.
Your voucher card swipes do not carry over from the previous month. Your card will be automatically be reset at the beginning of each month to 10 voucher card swipes.
- Tipping is at the expense and discretion of the rider. You cannot use your voucher card swipes for tips.
- Remember, service is in great demand during rush hours and in bad weather. Make your plans accordingly.
- If you have a change in plans, call the taxi service directly.
- You must visit us at the Palatine Township office to obtain your voucher card.
- Cards may only be used with approved taxi companies as set forth by Palatine Township.
- 10 card swipes, each worth $4.00, will be auto loaded on your card at the beginning of each month.
- After the card is swiped you are responsible for paying the balance of the fare and tips.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you must immediately notify Palatine Township.
- Replacement cards will be $5.00 each.
To Check Your Card Balance – use the Quick Balance Check feature below: