Mobile Dental Clinic
To provide necessary dental care to community residents in our service area who do not have access to dental care due to financial barriers.
SCOPE OF TREATMENT
- Preventive:Oral exam, cleaning, fluoride treatment, X-rays and sealants
- Restorative:Cavity treatment and simple extractions
- Educational:Instruction on correct brushing, flossing techniques and complete oral care
ELIGIBILITY & FEES
- Residents of Palatine, Elk Grove, Schaumburg and Wheeling Townships.
- Brief financial qualification process conducted by General Assistance Office.
- There is a fee of $30 per visit to the clinic for each qualified person.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE IF MEET INCOME AND RESIDENCY QUALIFICATIONS, CONTACT OUR GENERAL ASSISTANCE OFFICE AT 847-358-6110. TO HELP SERVE YOU BETTER
- Please schedule an appointment
- Show up on time
- Please bring along a photo ID and Public Aid card, if applicable
- Follow the doctor’s instructions
- Space is limited; please limit the number of persons you bring to the clinic
Patients need to fulfill eligibility criteria. No walk-ins allowed. In case we are unable to provide service, referral will be made to the Northwest Community Hospital Emergency Department.
CANCELLATION AND BROKEN APPOINTMENTS
It is the patient’s responsibility to keep all appointments and arrive on time. Failure to do so may result in loss of treatment privileges.