Access To Care Information
Access to Care is a not-for-profit primary health care program for uninsured or underinsured residents of suburban Cook County and Northwest Chicago.
- You must live in suburban Cook County or northwest Chicago.
- Have a family income under 300% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- You must be ineligible for public health programs such as Medicaid and Medicare.
- This includes individuals who do not meet the immigration status requirement of being a legal immigrant for 5 or more years.
- The program will also cover people who have insurance with a $1500 or greater deductible if they meet the other requirements.
- Doctor’s visits for $5.
- Lab and X-Rays for $5.
- Prescription medication for $15, $30, or $40.
Please feel free to contact the General Assistance Department at 847-358-6110 if you would like to learn more about the Access to Care program or to schedule an appointment to enroll in this program. You may also visit www.accesstocare.org or call 708-531-0680 for more information.