Palatine Township is hosting its Health and Happiness Fair
on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Palatine Township is pleased to invite Township residents to the annual Health and Happiness Fair which offers free screenings, educational presentations and information to keep individuals and families continually thinking about healthier life alternatives and choices.
The Health and Happiness Fair has been rescheduled from the traditional mid-summer date.
This event will be held on Wednesday, September 12 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at the Palatine Township Center, 721 S. Quentin Road in Palatine.
Below is a list of just a few of the FREE services to be provided at the fair.
- New registrants to our Transportation Services will get their first round trip free.
- The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs will answer questions on State and Federal benefits.
- Free Macular Degeneration/ Diabetic Retinopathy and hearing screening, sponsored by Palatine Lions Club, will be available.
- Carrie Nelson will provide podiatric screenings.
- Chrio One will offer free spinal and posture screenings.
- Edward Jones will help residents establish and maintain healthy financial foundations.
- Familia Dental will provide dental education and samples.
- U.S. Congressman Peter J. Roskam’s office will assist with questions regarding Medicare, Social Security and other federal agencies.
- Health Smart will provide free chair massage.
- Reliv International will provide introduction to nutritional supplements, and Lunasin, a soy peptide called a super food.
- Schaumburg Township Disability Services will provide information about the Illinois Telecommunications Access program’s Free Amplified Phone program.
- Palatine Township Senior Center will provide Medicare Counseling and Benefits Screening.
- UIC College of Pharmacy will be on hand to provide medical information, help with medication compliance, and answer questions about medication from consumers.
- Comfort Keepers will provide information on in home care services.
For more information, please call Palatine Township at 847-358-6700 .