If you would like to participate in this program by donating a basket, please follow these guidelines:
- Stop by the Township anytime between February 16 and March 16 and sign out a bunny, chick, or egg cut-out which includes child’s first name, age, gender and assigned number, or
- Complete and submit the 2018 Easter Basket Program Donor Sign-Up Form. Mail or drop off at the Township. (Once received, we will contact you with the necessary information.)
- Register online beginning February 16, 2018 using the online form below. Once received, we will contact you with the necessary information.
- You will receive the child’s information after March 9.
- Create your basket! Suggested items include edible treats, small toys, games, hair accessories, puzzles, books, etc. The value of the basket and its contents should be approximately $25.00. All edible items must be in original packaging.
- Please wrap your basket in cellophane or another transparent material and either attach your cut-out (whether it’s a bunny, chick or egg) or include a label with the child’s name and assigned number.
Registration ends March 16, 2018
Return all baskets and donations to the Township by March 21.
Do you know of a child in need in Palatine Township?
To see if they qualify, submit child’s name, address, phone number, school, and parent’s name, to Llindberg@palatinetownship-il.gov. (Must have parents’ permission to submit personal information.)
Another Way to Donate: Make a tax-deductible donation to our Needy Family Fund!