Angel Tree Program
The “Angel Trees” arrive in the lobby of the Palatine Township Center on Monday, November 2.
These trees are decorated with festive, handmade angel ornaments, which contain the name, age, and “gift wish” of an economically disadvantaged child or senior citizen from our community. If you are looking for a meaningful way to celebrate the holidays, please consider purchasing a gift for one of these “special angels.”
If you would like to participate in the Palatine Township 2020 Angel Tree Program, please follow these guidelines:
- Select an “Angel” from one of the trees located in the Palatine Township Lobby.
- Sign out your “Angel” at the front desk.
- Purchase your gift. (In order to ensure that everyone receives a gift of comparable value, we ask that you spend between $25 and $35 on each “Angel” you select. Please no used or perishable items.)
- Wrap your gift and securely fasten the “Angel” ornament to the top of the wrapped package. If there is more than one gift for an “Angel,” please bag or tie them together.
- Return the gift to Palatine Township no later than December 2, 2020.
Palatine Township is open Monday from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM, Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM. If you have any questions, please contact the Township at 847-358-6700.
Thank you for your Generosity!